We’re so pleased to offer you an opportunity to sample our cakes! We offer tasting appointments for clients who need 100 servings or more. If you are expecting less than 100 guests and would like to sample our cake you can purchase one of our cupcake “tasting to go” packages.
Please read the following information so that you know what to expect at a cake tasting appointment with us.
- We provide three flavors of cake and up to three fillings for you to sample. You may choose from the following options:
- Our “Baker’s Choice” option where the samples are what we have available on the day of your appointment.
- Our “Bride’s Choice” tasting where you may choose the 3 flavors of cake and fillings. This option is an additional $25 and is due when you book the appointment.
- You should have an approximate guest count before you schedule your appointment so that you can calculate if we will be able to provide you with a cake within your budget. Our prices start at $3.25 per serving for buttercream cakes and $3.50 for fondant covered cakes. The final price of the cake is determined by the overall design. We want to help you stay within your budget as much as possible! We do offer undecorated kitchen cakes at a slightly reduced rate that can be paired with one of our tiered cakes. There is a minimum serving requirement for the tiered cake.
- You and your fiancé may invite one or two other guests to join you for a total of four people at the appointment. Please let us know how many will be coming so that we can prepare enough plates. Additional people may join you for $25 per person (due when you book the appointment).
- Plan on our appointment lasting between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Bring with you any ideas, pictures or designs of cakes that you like. It is also helpful if you have color swatches you would like incorporated into your cake design. If you have a Pintrest board you can send us the link ahead of time.
- So that we can focus on designing the cake of your dreams, please arrange for childcare during the time of our appointment.
- While we will make every effort to schedule your appointment as soon as possible, we do require at least two week’s advance notice, as all our samples are baked fresh and we will need time to shop and prepare. Please inform us of any food allergies at the time of scheduling.
- If you decide to have us create your wedding cake we do require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book your date. You do not have to pay that at the time of the tasting. However, we do not hold any date without a deposit. Price quotes are good for up to 7 days after the appointment.
- If for any reason you need to cancel our appointment, please call as soon as you know you will not be able to make it. We are happy to reschedule as soon as possible.
We look forward to providing you an amazing cake that is unforgettable in both presentation and taste! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, either online or via phone: (440) 371-6219